School excursionSpecial Offer
Kosciuszko trivia quiz
Stage 5 (Years 9-10), Geography, Thredbo-Perisher area
School excursions in NSW national parks
We are currently taking bookings for school excursions. Not all excursions are being delivered as per the usual program due to rules outlined by NSW Health. Alternative learning options with NPWS include online digital resources or incursions delivered at your school. Please contact your National Parks education contact or the relevant local park office for more information.
Kosciuszko trivia quiz is a competitive and fun school excursion for Stage 5 (Years 9-10) students in Kosciuszko National Park which focuses on geography. Trivia prizes for the team of students that has the most correct answers in the shortest time. Learn about the natural and cultural heritage of the park from the Centre's displays and the 'Spirit of the Snowy Mountains' video.
Read more about Kosciuszko trivia quiz
This program is also suitable for Science and Technology.
For program outline, safety and practical information about this excursion, see info for teachers
|Stage||Stage 5 (Years 9-10)|
GE5-5. Assesses management strategies for places and environments for their sustainability
GE5-7. Acquires and processes geographical information by selecting and using appropriate and relevant geographical tools for inquiry
Weekdays all year.
- Guided. Available on request.
- Kosciuszko Education Centre, Thredbo-Perisher area
- 1hr 30min
- Easy. Discovery ranger guided indoor activity.
$4.50 per student. Minimum booking fees apply.
- Meeting point
- Kosciuszko Education Centre, Kosciuszko Road at Sawpit Creek, 14kms from Jindabyne towards Perisher.
- Yes. All equipment is provided.
- If you would like to organise a NPWS school excursion please get in touch with local staff or use the 'Enquire' link for the online form.