School excursionSpecial Offer
Stage 1 (Years 1-2), HSIE, Awabakal Nature Reserve
Bush art in Awabakal Nature Reserve is a school excursion for Stage 1 (Years 1-2) students with a focus on HSIE as a KLA. Explore a section of the reserve with an Aboriginal Discovery ranger and try your hand at some Aboriginal art to take home. All art materials are supplied.
Read more about Bush art
Learn about different types of bush art materials and methods and listen to some Aboriginal stories.
HSIE: Identifying us.
For program outline, safety and practical information about this excursion, see info for teachers
|Stage||Stage 1 (Years 1-2)|
|Key learning area||HSIE|
Weekdays all year.
- Guided. Available on request.
- Awabakal Nature Reserve
- Medium. Guided activities in a suburban national park, on formed and uneven bush walking tracks, and on a grassed picnic area.
$225 per group (includes GST). Maximum 30 students per group. For groups over 30 conditions apply
- Meeting point
- Awabakal Environmental Education Centre, 51 Boundary Rd, Dudley.
- Yes. All art equipment is provided.
- If you would like to organise a NPWS school excursion please get in touch with local staff or use the 'Enquire' link for the online form.