Marrangaroo National Park
Camp along the Coxs River at Marrangaroo campground in Marrangaroo National Park, near Lithgow. Choose an unmarked campsite and spend your days swimming, paddling and mountain biking.
This campground is suitable for tents and 4WD camper trailers.
Bookings are required. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Oberon office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6336 6200
- 38 Ross Street, Oberon NSW 2787
- in Marrangaroo National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region