Murray Valley Regional Park
Enjoy riverside camping at Kyalite campground, in the Kyalite and Liewa areas of Murray Valley Regional Park. Choose an unmarked campsite along Wakool or Edward River, 40km south of Balranald.
Bookings are required. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Buronga office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 03 5021 8900
- 4 Melaleuca Street, Buronga NSW 2739
- in Murray Valley Regional Park in the Murray-Riverina region
Things to do (12)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (6)
- Canoeing/paddling (2)
- Fishing (2)
- Historic heritage (4)
- Picnics and barbecues (6)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (3)
- Swimming (1)
- Walking (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)