Deep Pass campground
Wollemi National Park
Set up camp at remote Deep Pass campground in World Heritage-listed Wollemi National Park. With unmarked sites suitable for tents only, this walk-in campground is near scenic walks, rockpools and canyons.
Bookings are required. Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- in Wollemi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds, North Coast and Country NSW regions
Wollemi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (35)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (1)
- Adventure sports (10)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (3)
- Cycling (2)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Historic heritage (8)
- Horse riding (2)
- Other experiences (3)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (2)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sightseeing (6)
- Swimming (2)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (11)
- Waterfalls (4)