Wadbilliga National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Cascades campground.
Getting there and parking
Cascades campground is in the Cascades area of Wadbilliga National Park. To get there:
- Head south towards Cooma on the Monaro Highway.
- Exit just north of Cooma, turn left onto Polo Flat Road and then left again after crossing the train line onto Numeralla Road.
- Follow this for about 40 minutes, then turn right onto Badja Forest Road which turns onto a dirt road immediately after the turn-off.
- From here, follow the signs to Cascades by turning right onto Peters Road and then right onto Tuross Falls Road.
- Follow Tuross Falls Road to the end where you’ll find a parking area.
- Unsealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
Parking is available at your campsite.
- There are no shower facilities
- This campground is unpowered
- Water is not available at this campground
- There are no rubbish bins – please take your rubbish home with you
- Non-flush toilets
- Fire rings (bring your own firewood)
- Parking is available at your campsite.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
A current NSW recreational fishing licence is required when fishing in all waters.
- NSW national parks are no smoking areas.
- Collecting firewood is not permitted
- Please reduce noise between 10pm and 8am – including generators
- Pets and domestic animals (other than certified assistance animals) are not permitted. See the OEH pets in parks policy
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.