Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Located amidst the captivating Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area, Blue Mountains Heritage Centre is an ideal venue hire option with ample space and facilities for you and your guests to enjoy your next event.
- Venue is suitable for
- Arts and cultural events, corporate and MICE events, private party or function
- Maximum people: 70
- Drinking water, toilets, electric power
For fees and bookings, please email Blue Mountains Heritage Centre or phone (02) 4787 8877.
- Venue available for exclusive hire
- Other Information
This venue is suitable for exhibitions, conferences, workshops, movie screenings and theatrical performances. Theatrette walls are suitable for exhibition of artworks. Please contact the Blue Mountains Heritage Centre to discuss your requirements.
Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, near Blackheath, is a great place to stop and find out what’s on offer in the Blue Mountains. It’s also an ideal venue hire option, offering a unique glimpse of this beautiful World Heritage Area.
Perfect for groups and completely wheelchair-accessible, the centre hosts an interactive educational display, video screenings, gallery and a theatrette for hire.
Fairfax Heritage walking track starts here and leads to the picnic area and scenic views of nearby Govetts Leap lookout – a perfect spot for photo opportunities. Spacious and set amidst the natural beauty of Blue Mountains National Park, you and your guests are sure to enjoy a memorable day at Blue Mountains Heritage Centre.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.