Gordon Falls lookout and picnic area
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about the Gordon Falls lookout and picnic area.
Getting there and parking
Gordon Falls lookout and picnic area is in Leura, in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take Great Western Highway towards Katoomba
- Turn off the highway at the Leura exit, onto Leura Mall
- Turn left into Olympian Parade and follow to the intersection with Lone Pine Avenue.
- Gordon Falls lookout is located at the end of Olympian Parade.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Gordon Falls lookout and Lone Pine Avenue. It can be a busy place on the weekend, so parking might be limited.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- Medium - Assistance may be required to access this area.
- The parking and picnic area is wheelchair friendly, however there are a number of steps to the lookout.
- Blue Mountains City Council
- 02 4780 5000
- Echo Point Visitor Centre, Katoomba or Glenbrook Visitor Centre, Glenbrook