Yuraygir Walking Experiences guided coastal trek
Yuraygir National Park
Join Yuraygir Walking Experiences for a 4-day guided trek along the 65km Yuyaygir coastal walk, near Yamba. With comfortable central accommodation and food included, you'll be sure to make the most of this diverse and stunning walk.
- Contact Yuraygir Walking Experiences for tour dates.
- Yuraygir National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Mostly easy flat or undulating coastal track, with 1 day of more challenging walking on rocky coastal terrain for several kilometres.
- Contact Yuraygir Walking Experiences for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Yuraygir Walking Experiences on 0455 044 292.
- Please note
- Tour package includes daily transport, food and central accommodation.
Your adventure with Yuraygir Walking Experiences begins with a delicious dinner and briefing. Next morning, set out with just a day pack in the company of knowledgeable local guides for the first of 4 incredible days along beautiful Yuraygir coastal walk.
Following the ancient wandering trails of coastal emus, you'll walk about 15km each day. It's a great way to immerse yourself in the beauty of endless sandy beaches, sparkling lagoons, tranquil creeks and rocky headlands. Return each night and rest up in comfortable central accommodation.
As you trek, you'll meet traditional Aboriginal knowledge holders and learn about country. You can also take part in complementary stretch and relaxation sessions, or simply sit back and enjoy evening slide shows about Yuraygir National Park.
Yuraygir Walking Experiences is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Yuraygir National Park in the North Coast region
Yuraygir National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has self registration stands with envelopes - please bring correct change.Buy annual pass