Wyrrabalong coastal walking tour
Wyrrabalong National Park
Discover one of the Central Coast’s most beautiful walks on this guided tour in Wyrrabalong National Park. The 6km hike features coastal forest, sandy beaches and spectacular clifftop views.
Tuesday 16 April 2024, 9.30am to 12.30pm.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for adults and children 8 years and over. You’ll walk for 6km on a track with some short, steep sections and many steps.
Adult $7.50 per person. Senior/concession $6 per person. Child (8 to 16 years) $5 per person. Family $20 (2 adults and 2 children).
- Meeting point
- Bateau Bay Beach picnic area
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Join a NPWS ranger for a scenic morning walk along the coast in Wyrrabalong National Park. You’ll follow the Coastal walking track through a narrow strip of forest flanked by spectacular views.
Setting out from Bateau Bay Beach picnic area, take the clifftop track past grass trees and spotted gums to Crackneck Point lookout. Pack your camera to capture panoramic views of The Entrance and Shelly Beach from this popular vantage point.
Listen for sounds of local wildlife as you head towards Wyrrabalong lookout, before returning the way you came. Your knowledgeable NPWS guide will help you spot plants and animals and share interesting stories of the park as you walk.
This activity is kindly supported by Central Coast Council. Find out more about the council’s environmental volunteering program.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Wyrrabalong National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Wyrrabalong National Park is open from 5.30am to 8pm during daylight saving and 5.30am to 6pm rest of year.