Women’s guided walk along Yuelarbah walking track
Glenrock State Conservation Area
Join Women Embrace Adventure for a guided walk along Yuelarbah walking track in Glenrock State Conservation Area. See rainforest, waterfalls and stunning coastal views just 15 minutes from Newcastle.
- Walking tour
- Contact Women Embrace Nature for a tour schedule.
- Yuelarbah walking track, Glenrock State Conservation Area
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. This 2.5-hour walk includes some short steep hills, boardwalks, bush tracks and steps both uphill and downhill.
Contact Women Embrace Adventure for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Women Embrace Adventure on 0467 504 879. Bookings available on request.
Connect with like-minded adventurous women on a 2.5-hour guided walk along Yuelarbah walking track with Women Embrace Adventure.
Your hosts will lead you through wet gullies and coastal rainforest as you follow Flaggy Creek in Glenrock State Conservation Area. Make sure you have your camera ready to capture stunning the waterfalls and scenic views along the way.
As you walk this 7.5km track, your expert guides will share their in-depth knowledge of the history of this area.
Once you’ve reached Glenrock Lagoon, take some time to enjoy the beautiful beach before beginning climbing the hill for spectacular views of the coast. At the end of the walk, break for a well-deserved morning tea in the company of a fantastic group of women.
Women Embrace Adventure is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Glenrock State Conservation Area in the North Coast region
Glenrock State Conservation Area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.