Women’s Fittrek training sessions near Sydney
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Nurture your spirit of adventure on a 3hr outing near Sydney with friendly and experienced guides from Fittrek. You’ll meet like-minded women and boost your endurance for longer treks.
Contact Fittrek for session times and days.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. You must be able to walk at a brisk pace for at least 2hrs.
Contact Fittrek for pricing.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Fittrek on 0407 899 689
- Please note
Fittrek also offers 1.5hr and full day walk experiences.
These 3hr sessions led by Fittrek’s experienced personal trainers and adventure coaches are a great way to challenge your body and mind.
The treks explore a variety of stunning landscapes in Ku-ring-gai Chase and Garigal national parks. They're the perfect way for women who are pressed for time to reconnect with nature, without leaving the Greater Sydney area.
Walking in the company of like-minded adventurers you’ll hike up hills, descend into valleys and travel along creeks. With each outing you’ll strengthen your body, make new friends and become more comfortable with longer treks.
Fittrek is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.
Under the Plan of Management for this park, prior written approval is required for organised groups of 20 or more people planning to visit this park. Contact the park office before your visit.Buy annual pass
Things to do (158)
- Aboriginal culture (22)
- Adventure sports (1)
- Beach (4)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (27)
- Cafes and kiosks (5)
- Canoeing/paddling (17)
- Cultural heritage (4)
- Cycling (14)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (11)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (32)
- Horse riding (5)
- Other experiences (3)
- Photography (4)
- Picnics and barbecues (30)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (13)
- Sightseeing (56)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Swimming (9)
- Visitor centres (3)
- Walking (85)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (13)