WilderQuest Rockpool ramble: Merimbula
Discover the amazing world where land and sea collide. Explore the rocky shore landscape and the wonderful plants and animals hiding within.
Wednesday 8 January 2020, 2pm to 3.30pm at Pambula Beach
Wednesday 22 January 2020, 2pm to 3.30pm at Merimbula Wharf
- Merimbula Wharf
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for kids aged 5 to 12 years.
- Child $15 per person. Accompanying adults free.
- Meeting point
- Wednesday 8 January: Pambula Beach carpark
- Wednesday 22 January: Merimbula Wharf carpark
- Bookings required. Phone the NPWS Merimbula office on (02) 6495 5000.
Come explore the rockpools of Pambula Beach on Wednesday 8 January or Merimbula Wharf on Wednesday 22nd January.
The rocky shore is a fascinating area where the land meets the sea. The cute and colourful creatures who call this wonderful part of the world home live on the edge everyday and have some exciting habits - only noticeable if you look really close. On this WilderQuest rockpool ramble, keep a look out for crabs scuttling over rocks, birds searching for food and sea stars sparkling like jewels in the shimmering rockpools.