WilderQuest Bug hunt adventure
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about WilderQuest Bug hunt adventure.
Getting there and parking
Blue Mountains Heritage Centre is in the northern area of Blue Mountains National Park.
To get there from Sydney:
- Turn right off Great Western Highway, at Blackheath traffic lights, into Govetts Leap Road.
- Drive for 2.5km. After passing through the park entrance, take the second exit from the roundabout.
Free parking available.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- This area is fully wheelchair-accessible
- There’s a ramp from the carpark to the centre
- The centre’s toilets have been specially designed for wheelchair access
- Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, NSW, 2787
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.