WilderQuest Aboriginal experience at Walls Cave
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Come on a WilderQuest adventure to a hidden cave these school holidays. You'll cool down as you journey with an Aboriginal NPWS ranger to magnificent Walls Cave at Blackheath.
Tuesday 14 April 2020, 10am to 12.30pm
- Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for children 5-12 years and parents. The track is a little overgrown, with rough and uneven surfaces. We'll be walking along a waterway.
- Child $15 per person. Accompanying adults free.
- Meeting point
- Carpark at the end of Walls Cave Road, Blackheath
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen
- Bookings required. Phone 13000 PARKS (1300 072 757) or book online.
On this great WilderQuest experience, an Aboriginal NPWS ranger will share some stories of this country’s first people. You'll retrace their steps along this beautiful waterway, which was occupied by Aboriginal People for thousands of years.
Get ready to explore a wonderful place!
It's a good idea to wear sturdy enclosed shoes because we'll be walking over uneven and wet ground. Bring lunch to enjoy at the end of your adventure.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- 02 9585 6831
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.