Thredbo Valley trail guided mountain bike ride
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
You'll be required to wear a mask if you enter an indoor area. Please have a mask with you on the day.
Enjoy a guided mountain bike tour along Thredbo Valley trail with Bike and Fitness. Their professional mountain bike coaches will lead you on a fun ride along one of Australia’s most scenic trails.
Contact Bike and Fitness for tour dates.
- Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children 8 years and over. Tours are customised for all levels of experience.
Contact Bike and Fitness for prices.
- What to
- Helmet, drinking water, snacks, lunch, sunscreen, suitable clothing
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Bike and Fitness on 0411 260 735.
- Please note
Bring your own bike, or discuss your requirements with Bike and Fitness.
This tour can be tailored for those new to the sport of mountain biking or for experienced riders. Bike and Fitness will ensure that you have the skills and confidence to ride this beautiful trail in comfort and safety.
The coaches on this tour are also experienced bicycle mechanics. They'll make sure you enjoy your day without any of the stress associated with mechanical failures.
Visit the Bike and Fitness website to find out more.
Bike and Fitness is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass