The Coast track: Wyrrabalong taster tour
Wyrrabalong National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Come and sample one of the Central Coast’s most scenic walks, on this 2hr taster tour in Wyrrabalong National Park.
Tuesday 4 October 2022, 9.30am to 11.30am.
- The Coast walking track, Wyrrabalong National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above. There are some short steep hills and many steps. No experience required.
- Free. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults need to book.
- Meeting point
- Bateau Bay Beach picnic area
- Bookings essential. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Follow the lead of an NPWS Discovery Ranger, as they take you for a meander along the cliff tops between Forresters and Bateau Bay Beaches.
Learn about this place from an Aboriginal perspective, spot blooming wildflowers and hear about the connection between Tuggerah Lakes and the sea.
This project received grant funding from the Australian Government, and is supported by Central Coast Council.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Wyrrabalong National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Wyrrabalong National Park is open from 5.30am to 8pm during daylight saving and 5.30am to 6pm rest of year.