Sydney Harbour Bridge to Taronga Zoo guided walk
Sydney Harbour National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
This tour has been cancelled.
Sunday 19 March 2023, 9am to 1pm.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over. Average level of fitness required.
- Adult $15 per person. Child (12-16 years) $10 per person. Concession (Student, Australian pension, Veterans Affairs and Seniors card holders) $10 per person. Family (2 adults, 2 children) $40.
- Meeting point
- East entrance of Milson's Point Railways station.
- Bookings required. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Explore the beauty of Sydney Harbour on this 4hr guided walk from the Harbour Bridge to Taronga Zoo. Discover historic homes, areas of remnant bushland and iconic harbour views.
The north side of Sydney Harbour has a lot to discover. We’ll start at the Harbour Bridge and head toward Neutral Bay. On the way we’ll see several historic houses, including Admiralty House, Kirribilli House and Nutcote House, the home of May Gibbs.
The walk then winds its way around the harbour foreshore. We’ll pass through green areas and picturesque suburban roads. Take in the stunning views of the city skyline on one side and bushland on the other. We’ll end the walk at the lower entrance of Taronga Park Zoo and catch the ferry back to Milson’s Point.
Bring at least 1 litre of drinking water, lunch and snacks. It’s a good idea to wear enclosed shoes and bring a hat, rain gear, sunscreen, insect protection and emergency contact information. We’ll be using public transport to return to Milson’s Point, so don’t forget your Opal card.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Landing fees or tour fees apply to visit Sydney Harbour islands. All public visitors to Shark, Clark or Rodd Island, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS). Annual NSW Parks Passes do not cover landing fees.Buy annual pass