Scenic private tours of Ku-Ring-Gai Chase
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
Explore the rock carvings, lookouts and spectacular panoramas of Ku-ring-Gai Chase National Park with Beautiful Tours Australia. Each tour is private and tailored to suit the needs your group.
- Tours are available on request only. Contact Beautiful Tours Australia for more information.
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Easy. A basic level of fitness is required for this tour.
Contact Beautiful Tours Australia for pricing.
- Entry fees
Tour price includes park entry fee.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Beautiful Tours Australia on 0447 250 355. Bookings available on request only.
- Available on request.
- Please note
- You can book a tour for between 1-10 people. There are no minimum number limits.
- You will be picked up and returned to the Sydney CBD as part of the tour.
Explore the sights of Ku-Ring-Gai Chase on an exclusive private tour with Beautiful Tours Australia.
Your tour begins at the Basin Aboriginal art site, where you’ll see impressive rock engravings that are part of the rich Aboriginal cultural heritage of this area. While you’re here, keep an eye out for middens and rock paintings, which are also found in the park.
Then make your way to West Head lookout and take in some of Sydney’s most impressive views across the Hawkesbury River. From this vantage point, you can see Broken Bay, Pittwater and further north, all the way to the Central Coast.
Continue your tour along scenic McCarrs Creek and enjoy a delicious lunch overlooking Pittwater at Church Point. After you’ve eaten your fill, take in the beautiful coastal views at Long Reef Golf Club before the tour concludes.
Beautiful Tours Australia is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.Buy annual pass