River Odyssey adventure caving tour
Yarrangobilly area in Kosciuszko National Park
Are you up for a challenge? River Odyssey is a great introduction to the adventure of wild caving. You don't have to be experienced to take part. See Yarrangobilly Caves in a whole new way.
- Yarrangobilly area in Kosciuszko National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for adults and children 8 years and over.
Adult $100 per person. Concession $80 per person.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Collect your tickets at Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre at least 30min before your tour. Then drive 100m to Glory Cave carpark. Meet your guide at the ticket box on the road above the carpark.
- Bookings essential, call Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre on 02 6454 9597. Places strictly limited, maximum 8 people per tour, with 2 guides. Payment is non-refundable and required at time of booking.
- Available on request for private bookings for on-site guests, birthday parties and group excursions.
This 4km adventure tour includes climbs and slides, squeezes, water-filled passages and river rock-hopping.
After donning overalls, helmet and head lamp, you'll get a safety briefing and prepare for the physical and mental challenge ahead. Look carefully and you'll see some fine crystal, but this tour isn't about cave decorations. It's an adventure for those with no previous wild caving experience. Our experienced guides will mentor you all the way.
Wear thermals or tight-fitting clothing, and boots with sufficient grip. Bring warm and dry clothing, and socks and shoes to change into after the tour.
- in the Yarrangobilly area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
The Yarrangobilly area is open all year. See individual show caves and guided tours for times and prices. Additional tours run during NSW school holidays. Contact Yarrangobilly Caves on (02) 6454 9597 to confirm the tour times for your visit.
Park entry fees apply in the Yarrangobilly area
$4 per vehicle per day applies at Yarrangobilly Caves for motor vehicles without a Kosciuszko National Park day pass or NPWS All Parks annual pass.
You’ll need to buy a ticket or cave pass from the Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre to visit all Yarrangobilly’s caves.Buy a pass