Mill Creek Swallet adventure caving tour
Yarrangobilly area in Kosciuszko National Park
Do you enjoy adventure caving? Challenge yourself on this guided caving tour at Mill Creek Swallet cave in Yarrangobilly, Kosciuszko National Park.
- Yarrangobilly area in Kosciuszko National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Hard. Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over.
Adult $150 per person. Child $95 per person.
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Buy your tickets at Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre before your tour. Then drive 100m to Glory Cave carpark. Meet your guide at least 30 mins before your tour at the ticket box on the road above the carpark.
- Bookings essential, call Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre on 02 6454 9597. Places limited, maximum 6 people and 2 guides. Payment is non-refundable and is required at time of booking.
- Available school holidays and on request for private bookings for on-site guests, birthday parties and group excursions.
If you're up for an adventure caving challenge, this tour is for you. It includes bone-crunching climbs, vadose stream passages and mind-challenging crawls. You'll travel along cave passages that include My Way, the High Way, Rat up a Drainpipe and The Last Stand. When you've got your overalls, helmet and headlamp on, you’ll receive a safety briefing and prepare for a physical and mental challenge. Beneath the surface you’ll explore some amazing areas and see beautiful crystals. But this tour is not just about cave decorations – it’s a full-on caving adventure experience at Yarrangobilly Caves.
You don't need to have experience to take part, but a reasonable level of fitness is required. Our guides are all highly qualified and will mentor you the entire way.
- in the Yarrangobilly area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
The Yarrangobilly area is open all year. See individual show caves and guided tours for times and prices. Additional tours run during NSW school holidays. Contact Yarrangobilly Caves on (02) 6454 9597 to confirm the tour times for your visit.
Park entry fees apply in the Yarrangobilly area
$4 per vehicle per day applies at Yarrangobilly Caves for motor vehicles without a Kosciuszko National Park day pass or NPWS All Parks annual pass.
You’ll need to buy a ticket or cave pass from the Yarrangobilly Caves Visitor Centre to visit all Yarrangobilly’s caves.Buy annual pass