Junior ranger: Towarri National Park
Towarri National Park
Join us for a Junior ranger adventure these school holidays. We'll walk along the banks of Middle Brook to Washpools waterhole, just 25km from Scone.
Tuesday 11 July and 3 October 2023, 10am to 12pm.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children 5 years and over. There is a 3km return walk along a river bank on uneven tracks.
Child $15 per person (5 to 16 years). Children must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults free.
- Meeting point
- Washpools picnic area and viewing platform
- Bookings essential. Phone 1300 072 757 for more information or book online.
Join a NPWS ranger to find out what plants and animals live here and how they survive in this magical park. Washpools, a natural waterhole, is a great place to search for evidence of animals that live there.
Understand the important role of workers in a national park, and how you can help to conserve and protect these special places. Discover what role our future environmental leaders can play in preserving these important places into the future.
Rockpool areas can be slippery. Wear enclosed non-slip shoes and be prepared to get them a little wet.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Towarri National Park in the Country NSW region
Towarri National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger