Applies from Wed 1 Jul 2020, 2.56pm to Sun 26 Jul 2020, 7.00pm. Last reviewed: Wed 15 Jul 2020, 12.28pm.
Closed areas: Glenbrook precinct - Track maintenance closures
Several fire trails in the Glenbrook precinct of Blue Mountains National Park, are closed for maintenance. Signs will be in place around closed areas.
Please take note of the following closures:
- Woodford Oaks fire trail will be closed at Iron Barks picnic area
- Nepean lookout, Red Hands Cave and parts of the Oaks fire trails are closed until Sunday 26 July 2020
- Tuesday 14 July to Friday 17 July 2020 - Closure periods for vehicles, cyclists and walkers
- Saturday 18 July to Tuesday 21 July 2020 - Closure periods for vehicles only
- Wednesday 22 July to Sunday 24 July 2020 - Closure periods for vehicles, cyclists and walkers
The following areas are closed:
- Pisgah Rock and fire trail
- Nepean lookout and fire trail
- Jack Evans track
- Red Hands Cave fire trail
- Oaks picnic area
- Iron Barks picnic area
The work schedule is being revised weekly and will be updated depending on further works required and possible weather impacts. Recent wet weather has extended closure requirements.
Penalties apply for non-compliance. For more information, call the local NPWS office 02 4720 6200.
Affects 4 locations in this park: