Guided 3-day Light to Light walks
Green Cape area in Beowa National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Join the experienced local guides of Sapphire Coast Guiding Co and make the most of one of the best treks on the Far South Coast, in Beowa National Park near Eden.
- Contact Sapphire Coast Guiding Co for tour schedule.
- Green Cape area in Beowa National Park in South Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Sapphire Coast Guiding Co for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Sapphire Coast Guiding Co on 0408 898 805.
Beautiful, remote and wild, the Light to Light walk along the coast between historic Boyds Tower and Green Cape Lightstation is an unforgettable experience.
Begin your guided Sapphire Coast Guiding Co adventure with a comfortable stay at the beautiful heritage-listed Green Cape Lighthouse. Or, if you fancy sleeping under the stars next to the beach, stay at pristine Saltwater Creek campground instead.
Each dazzling day’s walk of 3-6hrs brings new discoveries as you trek through forest and heathland, soaking up expansive ocean and coastal views. Keep an eye out for abundant wildlife like seals, seabirds and whales. On land, superb lyrebirds are a common sight.
Along the way, you’ll have all the guidance and support you need. Don’t worry if you work up an appetite, because this tour is fully catered by guides who love to cook.
Sapphire Coast Guiding Co is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Green Cape area of Beowa National Park in the South Coast region
The Green Cape area of Beowa National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
$8 per vehicle per day in the Green Cape area of the park (south of Eden).Buy annual pass
Things to do (37)
- Aboriginal culture (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (21)
- Canoeing/paddling (5)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (10)
- Historic heritage (8)
- Picnics and barbecues (6)
- Sightseeing (21)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Surfing (2)
- Swimming (8)
- Walking (18)
- Waterfalls (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)