Forest meets the sea guided walk
Mimosa Rocks National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Experience some of the best coastal views Mimosa Rocks National Park has to offer on this exciting guided walk with Navigate Expeditions.
- Contact Navigate Expeditions for tour dates.
- Mimosa Rocks National Park in South Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate level of fitness required.
- Contact Navigate Expeditions for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Navigate Expeditions on 1300 030 902.
Join this three-hour guided walk along the coast of Mimosa National Park. You'll learn about the interesting historical, cultural and natural features this beautiful area has to offer.
Meet your experienced Navigate Expeditions guide at Bithry beach carpark. From there, your guide will drive you a short distance to Middle beach where you'll start your adventure.
Take in the stunning scenery as you traverse cliff tops, headlands and timbered woodlands. There's a good chance you'll spot some of the abundant wildlife along the way. Keep an eye out for eastern grey kangaroos, swans, and whales in the right season. There'll be plenty of opportunities to stop, rest and appreciate the peaceful scenery too.
Navigate Expeditions is a licensed commercial tour operator with an Parks Eco Pass.
- in Mimosa Rocks National Park in the South Coast region
Mimosa Rocks National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (31)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (6)
- Beach (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (14)
- Canoeing/paddling (6)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (1)
- Fishing (11)
- Historic heritage (2)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (12)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (13)
- Surfing (3)
- Swimming (9)
- Walking (10)
- Waterfalls (2)