E-bike tour: Lake Crackenback to Hatchery Bay
Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, it's a requirement that you wear a mask if you enter an indoor area. Please bring a mask with you on the day.
Take off on a guided e-bike tour from Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa along lower Thredbo Valley track in Koscuiszko National Park. This 1-day, 28km wilderness adventure is great for intermediate riders.
Tours run November to April, 9.30am to 3pm.
Contact Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa for dates.
- Thredbo-Perisher area in Kosciuszko National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for intermediate riders and above, 16 years or over. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Contact Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa for pricing.
- Yes. Your e-bike will be included in the tour. Bring a small day pack or your usual riding kit.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa on 02 6451 3000.
If you're an experienced mountain biker, you won't want to miss this interpretive e-bike guided experience. You'll ride deep into a gorgeous and remote region of Kosciuskzo National Park.
You'll experience a real presence of place as you travel through rarely-visited pristine wilderness forests. Keep an eye out for glimpses of nearby Thredbo River along the way. The trail features and obstacles will keep you engaged and challenged throughout the ride.
This tour includes:
- Experienced guide with remote first aid
- NPWS park entry fees
- Return shuttle bus to Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa
- Packed lunch and snacks to enjoy during the day trip
- Souvenir water bottle
Lake Crackenback Resort and Spa is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Thredbo-Perisher area of Kosciuszko National Park in the Snowy Mountains region
- The Thredbo-Perisher area is open all year, but some roads and trails may close due to weather conditions or park management issues. Kosciuszko Road is closed between Perisher and Charlotte Pass in winter (June to October long weekends).
Park entry fees apply on Alpine Way and Kosciuszko Road
Winter (June to October long weekends): $29 per vehicle per day (24hrs from purchase); motorcycles $12; bus passengers $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child per day. Find out more about the winter entry surcharge.
Rest of Year: $17 per vehicle per day (24hrs); motorcycles $7; bus passengers $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child per day.
Passes: Day passes, multi-day passes and annual All Parks Pass available from NPWS visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. Read our Annual Pass FAQs for information. Short Breaks Pass: $68 for 5 days park entry at price of 4 days (not valid winter). Eligible pensioners can apply for a complementary NPWS concession pass, to get free park entry. Download the exemption form (154KB doc).Buy annual pass