Dragons in the forest tour
Bournda National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Embark on this beautiful 6km loop walk along the picturesque Sapphire Coast. Guided by an NPWS Discovery Ranger, we'll pass the pristine Sandy Beach Creek and Bournda Lagoon.
- Bournda Lagoon, Bournda National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Suitable for adults and children 10 years and over.
- Minimum $360 per group (8 participants minimum).
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Bournda Lagoon carpark.
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water, snacks, insect repellent, sturdy shoes
- Bookings required. Email or phone 02 6495 5000 or 0448 765 381.
- Available on request. Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). Earliest start 10am, latest finish 3pm.
Come along on this fun adventure at Bournda National Park. We’ll explore diverse natural habitats, such as dry sclerophyll forests, she-oak thickets, pockets of rainforest and an avenue of paper barks. We'll also see delicate rock orchids and giant honey myrtle along the way.
Keep your eyes peeled for yellow-tailed black cockatoos and the graceful sea eagles that call this area home. You might even spot a swamp wallaby, kangaroos or the elusive south east water dragon.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Bournda National Park in the South Coast region
Bournda National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to extreme weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. This park uses a self-registration fee collection system, please bring correct change.Buy annual pass