Central Coast nature walks for women
Brisbane Water National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Enjoy fresh air, beautiful scenery and the company of other adventurous women on these guided treks by Heart Hum and their Central Coast Women’s Hiking Circle.
Contact Heart Hum for dates and times.
- Brisbane Water National Park in Sydney and surrounds
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate level of fitness required.
Contact Heart Hum for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Heart Hum on 0498 038 449.
- Please note
Heart Hum offers guided walks in a range of national parks on the Central Coast and beyond.
Indulge your love of the great outdoors and meet new people on these outings with Heart Hum and the friendly and supportive community of their Central Coast Women’s Hiking Circle. With Heart Hums' experienced guides there to encourage and support you, you’ll learn to push your boundaries in beautiful national parks, including Brisbane Water.
Each trek aims to foster a love of nature and connection with the earth. Soak up stunning sunrises, swim in hidden pools and learn about local culture and wildlife. It’s the perfect way to re-enter the wild, discover new trails and boost your confidence in hiking.
Heart Hum is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Brisbane Water National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Two picnic areas in Brisbane Water National Park close in the evening:
- Girrakool picnic area is open 7am to 8pm during daylight savings and is open 7am to 6pm at other times
- Somersby Falls picnic area is open 8am to 8pm during daylight savings and is open 8am to 5pm at other times
Other areas of Brisbane Water National Park will be open at all times, however may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day applies at Girrakool and Somersby Falls picnic areas. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.
You will need a permit to hold a wedding or undertake commercial photography within the park.Buy annual pass