Canoe Bournda Lagoon
Bournda National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
You must be fully vaccinated to book this tour or event. Proof of vaccination will be required on the day, before the tour or event commences.
Paddle along pristine Bournda Lagoon on a guided canoeing adventure in Bournda National Park. Find out about the park's waterways and see the park from a unique perspective on this family-friendly tour.
Monday to Friday, subject to staff availability.
- Bournda Lagoon, Bournda National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for adults and children 10 years and over.
$40 per person
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Meeting point
- Bournda Lagoon carpark
- Yes. Life vests, canoe and instructions are provided.
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water, snacks
- Bookings required. Available on request, email or phone 02 6495 5000 or 0448 765 381.
- Available on request. Monday to Friday, subject to staff availability. Tour takes 2 hours.
Join an NPWS guide on an easy canoe trip along beautiful Bournda Lagoon in Bournda National Park. You'll be paddling one of the most picturesque waterways of the Sapphire Coast.
Previous canoeing experience is not required and the waterway is calm and sheltered, making this the perfect family-friendly activity. Keep your eyes peeled for rock orchids, water dragons, kingfishers and the occasional sea eagle as you make your way across the lagoon.
Afterwards, why not enjoy a picnic lunch in the shade of the paperbarks before cooling off with a dip or taking a self-guided walk through the park.
- in Bournda National Park in the South Coast region
Bournda National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to extreme weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass