Bush alive: The buzz on bees
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bush alive: The buzz on bees.
Getting there and parking
Blue Mountains Heritage Centre is in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park.
- Turn off the Great Western Highway at Blackheath traffic lights onto Govetts Leap Road.
- Drive for 2.5km. After passing through the park entrance, take the second exit from the roundabout.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, including several designated disabled spots.
By public transport
The visitor centre is around 3km from Blackheath train station. It's a 30min walk via Govetts Leap Road, or take bus 698 to the visitor centre. Visit transportnsw.info for timetables.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - medium
- This tour is wheelchair accessible on request. For more information, please call 02 4784 7301 or email email@example.com.
- Some assistance may be required to participate parts of this tour. Paths are sealed but there are some gradual slopes and patches of grass and gravel. Accessible toilets are available.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877