Bouddi coastal walk and Caves Beach tour
Bouddi National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Explore the magical coast of Bouddi National Park on this guided tour with China Travel Service Australia.
- Contact China Travel Services Australia for tour schedule.
- Bouddi National Park in Sydney and surrounds
- No wheelchair access
- Contact China Travel Services Australia for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call China Travel Service Australia on 02 9372 0030.
Enjoy the day discovering the beauty of the Central Coast. You’ll begin the day at the spectacular Bouddi National Park, famous for its beaches and ocean views.
Spend some time marvelling at the stunning geological features, including the tessellated pavement and colourful rock formations. This area is one of the best examples of this spectacular phenomenon in the whole state.
You’ll enjoy an iconic fish and chips lunch while taking in views of the ocean. Afterwards, you’ll visit Cave Beach and explore the mysterious caves revealed only during low tide.
China Travel Service Australia is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay machines that accept both card and coins.Buy annual pass
Things to do (87)
- Aboriginal culture (16)
- Beach (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (19)
- Cafes and kiosks (2)
- Canoeing/paddling (6)
- Cultural heritage (2)
- Cycling (6)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (1)
- Fishing (5)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (9)
- Other experiences (4)
- Photography (4)
- Picnics and barbecues (11)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (4)
- Sightseeing (42)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Swimming (5)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (45)
- Waterfalls (7)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (8)