Barrington Tops and beyond tag-a-long 4WD tour
Barrington Tops National Park
Get off the beaten track with As the Crow Flies 4WD Tours for an exciting tag-along adventure in Barrington Tops National Park, near Gloucester.
- Contact As The Crow Flies 4WD Tours for tour schedule.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for all ages. Basic level of fitness required for short walks.
- Contact As The Crow Flies 4WD Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call As the Crow Flies 4WD Tours on 0414 648 912.
Join the off-road experts on this overnight, tag-a-long tour with As the Crow Flies 4WD Tours in the stunning wilderness of Barrington Tops National Park.
Start your adventure in the country town of Gloucester before heading up into the rugged mountains of Barrington Tops National Park. You'll then travel along Barrington Trail 4WD track to Junction Pools for picturesque riverside walks and camp at Little Murray campground.
Wake-up the next day to birdsong and tuck into a hearty cooked breakfast before you continue your adventures across the mountain. Keep an eye out for wildlife, such as wallabies and the illusive brumbies.
You’ll experience beautiful scenery and amazing photography opportunities, and have access to local knowledge about the area from your experienced guide.
As the Crow Flies 4WD Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Barrington Tops National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Barrington Tops National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.