WilderQuest Tree painting and art day
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Get creative these school holidays. Join in the WilderQuest fun of tree painting at Blackheath in Blue Mountains National Park.
Tuesday 1 October and Tuesday 8 October 2019, 10am to 12pm
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath area
- Easy. Suitable for children 5-12 years.
Child $15 per person. Accompanying adults free.
- Meeting point
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath
- Bookings required. Phone 13000 PARKS (1300 072 757) for more information or book online.
Guided by an Aboriginal NPWS ranger, you'll use natural ochres and draw on your imagination to make some amazing art in the bush. You’ll find out about the rich language behind some of the traditional symbols.
Have fun and make a natural work of art in the wild landscape of Blue Mountains National Park.
- Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, NSW, 2787
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.