Virtual reality canyoning experience
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Use virtual reality goggles to explore Claustral Canyon when you visit Blue Mountains Heritage Centre in Blackheath. Get up close to spectacular waterfalls and wildlife in the Blue Mountains.
Virtual reality canyoning experiences have been cancelled until further notice to protect the health and safety of our visitors and staff.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath area
- Medium. Suitable for adults and children 12 years and over. If assistance is required, staff can help with using the virtual reality headsets.
Adult/child $10 per person for 15 minutes
- Meeting point
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
Bookings not required. For more information contact Blue Mountains Heritage Centre on (02) 4787 8877.
Stay warm and dry while exploring one of the most popular canyons in the Blue Mountains. Use our cutting-edge virtual reality (VR) technology to walk through Claustral Canyon. It's one of the most difficult canyons to enter in the area, with its high rock walls and waterfalls.
You can also check out the new interpretative display, 'Outside In', when you're at Blue Mountains Heritage Centre. Learn more about heritage-listed walking tracks in the Blue Mountains, the Grose Valley, and local Aboriginal heritage.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.