NYE Bradleys Head: The Amphitheatre
Sydney Harbour National Park
Bring the family to celebrate New Year's Eve at Bradleys Head Amphitheatre. With live music and entertainment, it's a great spot for all ages, with prime views of the fireworks.
Tuesday 31 December 2019. Gates open at 3pm and close at 12.20am on Wednesday 1 January 2020.
- Bradleys Head Amphitheatre, Sydney Harbour National Park
Adult (16 years and over) $84.21 per person. Children (5 to 15 years) $43.43 per person. Family (2 adults and 2 children) $226.94. Children under 5 years free. Ticket price includes booking and transaction fees.
- What to
- Sunscreen, hat, clothes for all weather conditions, raincoat, sturdy shoes
- Buy tickets on the Moshtix website by clicking on the 'Book now' button. Or call Moshtix Ticket Support on 1300 438 849. Ticket numbers are limited, so be sure to buy your ticket early to avoid missing out.
- Please note
- Bradleys Head is an alcohol-free and glass-free zone on New Year's Eve.
- There's no BYO alcohol, and bag searches will be conducted before you enter the venue.
- EFTPOS facilities available.
- Bradleys Head Road at Whiting Beach Road is closed to vehicles at 3pm.
- There are no ferries running from Taronga Zoo wharf after 7pm. You'll need to take a bus if you're returning to the city at the end of the night.
- For general questions about this event, phone NSW National Parks on 1300 072 757.
- Capacity: 800 people
Nestled on the northern foreshore of Sydney Harbour, Bradleys Head Amphitheatre is a great family-friendly space to welcome in the new year. It's a popular picnic area with uninterrupted views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
Bring a picnic or buy dinner, ice cream and coffee there. Enjoy live music throughout the afternoon and evening. You'll have a great view of the gorgeous fireworks as they signal that 2020 has begun.
This map of Bradleys Head (0.43MB, pdf) shows you where the Amphitheatre is located. If you want to stretch your legs or take the kids for a walk, you'll also have access to the Mast Precinct at Bradleys Head.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour islands. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands all vessels, including kayaks, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS). Annual NSW Parks Passes not valid for landing fees.Buy annual pass