Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Don’t miss Interwoven, the latest exhibition at the Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath, Blue Mountains National Park. It features fibre works made from native and introduced plant species.
- Tuesday 30 March to Friday 18 June 2021, 9am to 4.30pm daily.
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre, Blackheath area
- Easy. Suitable for all ages.
- Meeting point
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
- Bookings not required. For further information email or call Blue Mountains Heritage Centre on 02 4787 8877.
The stunning art in this exhibition showcases the incredible talent of natural fibre artists from the Blue Mountains and Central West NSW. Each work has been crafted using natural fibres from native and introduced plant species.
The 6 artists include Carolyn Dance, Sally Blackwell, Liz Mayberry, Michele McFarlane, Jilian Culey and Lanny Mackenzie. The exhibition features woven pieces such as 'Shared Passion' by Lanny Mackenzie and 'Passionfruit Vine Pod’ Carolyn Dance. The exhibition is curated by Miriam Williamson.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.