Bald Rock 50th anniversary bike ride
Bald Rock National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Bald Rock 50th anniversary bike ride.
Getting there and parking
- Turn right onto Naas Street at the northern end of town and follow Mt Lindesay Road towards Woodenbong for 27km. You will pass Boonoo Boonoo National Park and cross the Boonoo Boonoo River.
- Turn left and follow the sealed Bald Rock Road for 5km to the Bald Rock campground and picnic area.
- Take the road to Amosfield. Turn south towards Tenterfield and follow Mt Lindesay Road (unsealed) for 9km.
- Cross Mursons and Jenner Creek and continue past Bald Rock Bush Retreat.
- Turn right and follow Bald Rock Road for 5km to Bald Rock campground and picnic area.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Bald Rock campground and picnic area in a limited capacity. We encourage carpooling where possible.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
- in Bald Rock National Park in the Country NSW region
Bald Rock National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park uses a self-registration fee collection system. Please bring the correct change.Buy annual pass