Livingstone multi-use track
Livingstone National Park
Livingstone multi-use track is a great loop track you can enjoy while bushwalking, mountain biking or horse riding. Go orienteering, birdwatching, camping, near Wagga Wagga.
- Livingstone National Park
- 4.3km loop
- Time suggested
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen, drinking water
- Please note
- As this is the only multi-use track in the region, please minimise your impact on the land by staying on the track.
- Green Circle International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) Classification for mountain biking
- Check the weather before you set out as the trail should not be used during wet weather
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to birdwatch
Livingstone multi-use track is a 4.3km loop track, perfect for enjoying some of the loveliest parts of Livingstone National Park. If you’re hiking, mountain biking or horse riding, this track takes you through open woodlands full of tall cypress pines, scribbly gums and spectacular rusty spider flowers. In spring, areas are blanketed in gorgeous wildflowers, including yellow flowering kangaroo thorn and yellow clustered everlastings.
As the only multi-use track in the region, it’s very popular. Members of the Wagga Wagga Wilderness Walkers and Wagga Wagga Mountain Bike Club frequently visit here, as do families and anyone wanting a dose of nature and fresh air.
Birdwatchers should be sure to bring their binoculars; scarlet robins, brown tree creepers, speckled warblers and turquoise parrots are best spotted early morning or late afternoon.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Australia is home to more than 500,000 animal and plant species, many of which are found nowhere else in the world. Saving our Species is a statewide conservation program that addresses the growing number of Australian animals and Australian native plants facing extinction.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Tumut Region Visitor Centre
- 9am to 5pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 6947 7025
- The Old Butter Factory, 5 Adelong Road, Tumut NSW 2720
- in Livingstone National Park in the Murray-Riverina region
Livingstone National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger