NPWS self-guided tours app
Discover the wonderful wildlife and cultural heritage of NSW national parks with the free NPWS self-guided tours app.
Read more about NPWS self-guided tours app
The NPWS self-guided tours app brings to life the sights, sounds and stories of our national parks. Choose from a range of walking tours across NSW, with stops carefully selected by NPWS staff to help you discover popular national park sites on your own.
This free app combines site-specific information to use offline after you’ve downloaded it to your smart phone or tablet, with GPS-enabled maps to show your location. It’s okay if you’re not an experienced bushwalker—the walks are in popular locations, graded and timed so you can find one that suits you. You’ll find these self-guided tours in the app:
- Walking the Cape in Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- Rainforest birds revealed in Dorrigo National Park
- Porcupine track in Kosciuszko National Park
- Bradleys Head in Sydney Harbour National Park
- Wattamolla to Curracurrang in Royal National Park
- Providential Point in Royal National Park
- Light to Light in Ben Boyd National Park
- Camp Blackman in Warrumbungle National Park
- Walking around Muttonbird Island Nature Reserve
- Kayak and cycle trails in Everlasting Swamp National Park
Download the app now and start exploring.