NPWS self-guided tours app
Discover the wonderful wildlife and cultural heritage of NSW national parks with the free NPWS self-guided tours app.
Read more about NPWS self-guided tours app
The NPWS self-guided tours app brings to life the sights, sounds and stories of our national parks. Choose from a range of walking tours across NSW, with stops carefully selected by NPWS staff to help you discover popular national park sites on your own.
This free app combines site-specific information to use offline after you’ve downloaded it your smart phone or tablet, with GPS-enabled maps to show your location. It’s okay if you’re not an experienced bushwalker — the walks are in popular locations, graded and timed so you can find one that suits you. You’ll find these self-guided tours in the app:
- Walking the Cape in Cape Byron State Conservation Area
- Rainforest birds revealed in Dorrigo National Park
- Porcupine track in Kosciuszko National Park
- Bradleys Head in Sydney Harbour National Park
- Wattamolla to Curracurrang in Royal National Park
- Providential Point in Royal National Park
- Light to Light in Ben Boyd National Park
Download the app and start exploring.