Booking is now required for all camping and accommodation in NSW national parks. This includes some locations that may not have a dedicated webpage.
Read more about Lesser-known campgrounds
You can now book a camping spot in these locations using the links provided below.
Closures may occur at short notice. Please check alerts for closures in NSW national parks before planning your visit.
Access to sanitation products and running water cannot be guaranteed. We recommend you bring hand soap, hand wipes and toilet paper with you to maintain good hygiene. It's a good idea to read our camping safety tips before you go.
Please contact the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757 for enquiries about locations not listed here.
Abercrombie River National Park
Conimbla National Park
Euston Regional Park
Gaagal Wanggaan National Park
Kemendok National Park
Kosciuszko National Park
- Behrs Flat campground
- Broken Cart campground - no winter road access
- Coonara Point campground - boat access only
- Denison campground
- Dubbo Flats campground
- Leatherbarrel Creek campground
- Log Bridge Creek campground
- Magpie Flat campground - no winter road access
- Murray Gates campground
- Nine Mile campground - walk-in or ride-in only
- Perkins campground - no winter road access
- Rock Flat campground
- Rocky Plain campground
- Willis campground
- Yachting Point campground