School excursionSpecial Offer
Stage 1 (Years 1-2), Science and Technology, Dorrigo National Park
Come on a WilderQuest WildThings excursion for Stage 1 (Years 1-2) students, focusing on science and technology. We’ll investigate the living world in Dorrigo National Park, home to World Heritage listed rainforests.
Read more about WilderQuest WildThings
We'll use our senses to explore the environment and find places where animals have everything they need to survive. Students will work scientifically with hands on activities to investigate bugs and learn about animal habitats.
Students will immerse themselves through nature play and discovery to enrich their understanding of the diversity and relationships that thrive within our protected areas.
For program outline, safety and practical information about this excursion, see info for teachers
|Stage||Stage 1 (Years 1-2)|
|Key learning area||Science and Technology|
- Weekdays during school terms.
- Guided. Available on request.
- Dorrigo National Park
$225 per group up to 20 students. For groups over 20 conditions apply.
- Meeting point
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre, Dome Road
- If you would like to organise a NSW National Parks school excursion please get in touch with local staff or use the 'Enquire now' link for the online form
- School excursion inquiries - North Coast
- 02 6657 2309
- 02 6657 2145
- in Dorrigo National Park in the North Coast region
Dorrigo National Park is open daily (except Christmas Day) 9am to 4.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.