Is your workplace looking for a unique outdoor experience that inspires both team-building and individual development? The NSW National Parks corporate volunteering program offers interactive volunteering experiences based in Sydney Harbour and Lane Cove national parks.
Read more about Corporate volunteering
Organised in conjunction with Landcare, the NSW National Parks corporate volunteering program gives your workplace the opportunity to protect Australia’s natural and historic heritage.
Our corporate volunteering program provides:
- Team-building activities, competitions and challenges led and coordinated by experienced NPWS rangers.
- Tours of historical sites and educational wildlife tours
- Sessions about Aboriginal culture and tradition involving Aboriginal rangers and guides
- Long-term sponsored projects, allowing your company to preserve your own piece of Australian heritage.
- On-site facilities for meetings, meals and functions.
The Landcare movement consists of approximately 4,000 Landcare volunteer groups and 2,000 Coastcare volunteer groups from all sectors of the community in Australia. To get involved, please contact Landcare.