Jenolan Caves cottages
Jenolan Karst Conservation Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Jenolan Caves cottages.
Getting there and parking
Jenolan Caves cottages are in Jenolan Karst Conservation Reserve. To get there from Sydney:
- Take M4 Motorway, then Great Western Highway over Blue Mountains to Hartley.
- Turn off at Hartley onto Jenolan Caves Road
- It’s approximately 35 minutes from here to Jenolan Caves cottages.
From Canberra, take Tablelands Way via Goulburn and Taralga.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Find free parking behind each cottage.
When you book, Jenolan Caves will send you a keypad code to enter your cottage.
- Each cottage has a fully equipped kitchen
- There’s a children’s playground
- Flush toilets
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
- Hot showers
Maps and downloads
Not wheelchair accessible
Swimming is prohibited in Blue Lake because it’s a platypus habitat.