Rouse Hill Regional Park
If you’re looking for a venue hire option with a beautiful view, try Crebra Pavilion in Rouse Hill Regional Park. It’s well-equipped and perfect to celebrate any special occasion with friends or family.
- Venue is suitable for
- Corporate and business events and private party or function
- Maximum people: 60
- Picnic tables, barbecue facilities, toilets, electric power
- Rates and availability are displayed when making an online booking.
- Extra fees apply if bringing in a commercial operator, subject to prior approval.
Venue available for exclusive hire
Pavilions can be booked for use between 9am and 6pm during daylight savings time, and 9am and 5pm at other times. The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Book online or call the National Parks Contact Centre on 1300 072 757
Crebra Pavilion in Rouse Hill Regional Park is at the highest point of the park, with scenic views across the park and surrounding area. This makes it a great place for special occasions and celebrations – your guests are bound to enjoy the feeling of space and serenity.
The pavilion is well-equipped, so organising everything will be easy. With long picnic tables on a sheltered platform, electrical power points and a large barbecue, you can accommodate extended family in style.
When the pavilion isn't booked, you're welcome to enjoy this large sheltered space for your informal gathering.
For the latest updates on fires, closures and other alerts in this area, see https://www.nationalparks.nsw.gov.au/venues/crebra-pavilion/local-alerts
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- in Rouse Hill Regional Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Rouse Hill Regional Park is open 8am to 6pm from May to August and 8am to 8pm from September to April. The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
All the practical information you need to know about Crebra Pavilion.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Crebra Pavilion is located on the hilltop next to Worcester Road.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking in Rouse Hill Regional Park is limited:
- There’s a carpark next to the Iron Bark Ridge area, which can accommodate 15 cars and is opened when the pavilions are booked. Gates are opened at 8am. Parking is on a first-in, first-served basis.
- The main carpark is located between the pavilions and Rouse Road.
- There are no rubbish bins at Crebra Pavilion. Please take all rubbish with you.
- Crebra Pavilion has a rainwater tank with tap and sink.
- There are no lights in the pavilions.
Non-flush toilets are located a short walk from the pavilion.
- Non-flush toilets
There is fixed bench seating and a table at the pavilion.
- The electricity supply to the barbecues is controlled by a timer switch, which allows use of the barbecue between 9am-6pm during daylight savings and 9am-5pm outside daylight savings time.
- Each barbecue has 2 separate cooking plates (approximately 45cm square).
- The barbecues will operate for a timed interval (about 10min). A new cooking period can be started with the press of a button.
- Gas/electric barbecues (free)
The pavilion has twin power points, giving 10 amps supply.
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
- This area is fully wheelchair-accessible
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets are available.
Food and drink
- Commercial catering is permitted and must be detailed on the application form.
- Commercial caterers must have current public liability insurance
- Some forms of catering may be restricted during a total fire ban
- If you'd like to bring a spit roast or other cooking devices, please make sure you obtain approval prior to your event. Special conditions may apply.
Structures, staging, decorations and furniture
- Small gazebos are permitted, but they must be weighted and secured to the ground with sand bags, not pegged.
- Signs or banners may be attached to the pavilion using cable ties or rope only. Please do not affix signs and banners with nails or screws.
Balloons, confetti, plant materials and streamers are not permitted, including:
- Decorations consisting of flowers or plant materials
- Canons, coloured dye and launchers or poppers of any kind
Inappropriate or offensive music is prohibited.
Commercial operators are not to supply and/or sell to other park users.
Please do not put up signage on trees or surrounding vegetation, or cordon off structures or areas at Crebra Pavilion.
NSW national parks are no smoking areas.