Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
Kooringa Cave is one of the most heavily decorated show caves at Wombeyan Karst, and is sure to impress.
- Show caves
- Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve
Entry to Kooringa Cave is by guided tour only. $24 per adult, $19 child/pensioner, $22 seniors, $60 family (2 adults and children up to age 16). Contact (02) 4843 5976 to book. Multi-cave passes available.
- Opening times
Kooringa Cave is:
- Available by prior arrangement and on long weekends
- Closed on Christmas Day
- What to
- Drinking water, sturdy shoes
- Please note
- Prices for cave entry and passes are subject to change. Prices are correct at June 2015.
- Combine your tour of Kooringa Cave with one of the other show caves in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve with the Discovery Pass or Explorer Pass.
- There is limited mobile reception in this park.
Leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind you and discover the spectacular world of stalactites and stalagmites in the underground world at Kooringa Cave.
It might be the smallest of the show caves at Wombeyan Karst, but Kooringa Cave is one of the most heavily decorated caves, and will be sure to impress.
First opened to the public in 1875, this striking single-chamber cave contains many pristine white columns and contrasting iron-rich draperies. So be sure to bring you camera, as the formations make for outstanding photography.
Using Google Street View Trekker, we've captured imagery across a range of NSW national parks and attractions. Get a bird's eye view of these incredible landscapes before setting off on your own adventure.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve in the Country NSW region
Wombeyan Karst Conservation Reserve is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- Wombeyan Caves
(02) 4843 5976
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm daily (closed Christmas Day)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (02) 4843 5988
- Wombeyan Caves