Grove Creek Falls walking track
Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve
Grove Creek Falls is a must-see for visitors to Abercrombie Karst. This walking track offers magnificent waterfalls, bushwalking, fishing, fossicking and picnicking.
- Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve
- 6km return
- Time suggested
- 2 - 3hrs
- Grade 4
- What to
- Hat, sunscreen
- Please note
- There is no mobile reception in this park, but a public phone is available at the visitor centre.
- Remember to take your binoculars if you want to birdwatch
This walking track takes you through bushland alongside the picturesque Grove Creek, and finishes with dramatic views of the Grove Creek Falls.
Stand at the lookout and watch the tranquil waters of the Grove Creek tumble over a sheer cliff and fall some 70 metres to the rocks below. For day-trippers or those with limited time, you can also reach the falls by road. Pack a picnic and thermos and enjoy a tasty sandwich and hot cuppa as you admire the magnificent waterfalls.
Stroll back along the creek and enjoy birdwatching along the way. You’re bound to see plenty of colourful parrots and rosellas as you wander back to the visitor centre.
Sign up to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with information, new products, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve in the Country NSW region
Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve is:
- Open 9am to 4.30pm Thursday - Monday during school terms (closed Tuesday, Wednesday, and Christmas Day).
- Open 7 days during school holidays
- Abercrombie Caves
(02) 6368 8603
Contact hours: 9am-4pm daily (closed Christmas Day)
- Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve, Trunkey Creek NSW
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (02) 6368 8634
- Abercrombie Caves