Berowra Valley National Park
This very accessible lookout offers scenic views across the Berowra Valley and the waters of Berowra Creek. It’s a great spot for a picnic lunch.
- Berowra Valley National Park
- Please note
Dogs are not permitted at Barnetts lookout
Take time out from the rushed pace of life and take your lunch or coffee down to Barnetts Road Reserve and the Barnetts lookout. The creek looks so peaceful from up here and your troubles just seem to fly away over the valley.
You can enjoy a picnic with a view, plus there's a small playground near the picnic area, so you can bring the kids along for some time in the great outdoors.
Sign up to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with information, new products, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Berowra Valley National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
- Berowra Valley National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger
- Crosslands Reserve is open 8am to 7.30pm during daylight savings and 9am to 5pm the rest of the year
- Barnetts Road Reserve and the lookout is closed from sunset to sunrise
(02) 8448 0400
Contact hours: 9am-4pm Monday to Friday
- Lane Cove National Park, Lady Game Drive, Chatswood NSW
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (02) 8448 0444