Collins Flat Beach
Sydney Harbour National Park
One of Sydney’s most idyllic event locations, set against the backdrop of Sydney Harbour, Collins Flat Beach is the perfect venue hire option.
- Venue is suitable for
- Wedding ceremonies
- Maximum people: 120
For fee information, please email the Events and Venues Unit or
phone (02) 9585 6570.
- Venue not available for exclusive hire
- A completed application form should be received at least 6 months in advance of the event in order to assure availability of your preferred venue and date(s) and adequate time for the review process by NPWS. Initial assessment of the event application, site plan and supporting documentation may take 2-3 weeks. Please contact the Events and Venues Unit for information regarding cancellations.
With its scenic Sydney Harbour views, Collins Flat Beach, just north of Sydney CBD and nestled between North Head and Little Manly Cove, is an idyllic spot for a romantic wedding or private or corporate venue hire.
Whether you’re celebrating your special day, or hosting important guests, this hidden beach, with a breathtaking view across The Heads, feels a world away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
With Q Station just a short drive away, you could even end off your event day with an overnight stay at this beautifully restored heritage accommodation.
Take a virtual tour of Collins Flat Beach on Google Street View.
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay carpark: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per calendar day - additional time can be purchased.
Landing fee or tour fee applies to visit Sydney Harbour Islands. Fort Denison can only be visited on a tour. To visit Shark, Clark or Rodd islands, you'll need to book and pay landing fees beforehand. To arrange, please contact 13000 PARKS (13000 72757).Buy an annual pass.
(02) 9337 5511
Contact hours: 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Greycliffe House, Nielsen Park, Vaucluse NSW
- Fax: (02) 9337 1303
(02) 9960 6266
Contact hours: 9am-4.30pm Wednesday to Friday
- Governors Road, Middle Head, Mosman NSW
- Fax: (02) 9960 3965