Lobster Beach bushcare
Bouddi National Park
A group of volunteers works once a month in Bouddi National Park to reduce weed invasion and restore natural vegetation along the shore of Brisbane Water. Whether you live in the area or visit from time to time, you’re welcome to join in as a regular or occasional volunteer.
- Bush regeneration
1st Saturday of every month, 9am–12pm.
- Lobster Beach, Bouddi National Park
- Medium. Steep stair access to beach
- Meeting point
- Lobster Beach, at the base of the steps.
- What to
- Sturdy shoes, hat, sunscreen, snacks, drinking water, gardening gloves
- More information
Email or phone NSW National Parks on (02) 4320 4224.
Help reduce weed invasion and restore natural vegetation in the blackbutt forest along this lovely part of NSW coastline by participating in volunteer work once a month at Lobster Beach in Bouddi National Park.
Enjoy fresh air, scenic views, like-minded company and a bit of exercise while helping to protect Australian native plants.
Training in plant identification, weeding and planting will be provided. We also have an annual barbecue and boating day for all volunteers. NSW National Parks and Lobster Beach bushcare group look forward to having you along. Please contact us for more information on this exciting volunteering opportunity.
- in Bouddi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Bouddi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day in the Putty Beach precinct. The park has coin-operated pay and display machines - please bring correct coins.Buy an annual pass.
- Central Coast
(02) 4320 4200
Contact hours: Monday to Friday, hours vary.
- Suites 36-38, 207 Albany Street North, Gosford NSW
- Fax: (02) 4320 4299
- Central Coast
(02) 4320 4200 (Central Coast office)
Contact hours: 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
- Corner of Maitland Bay Drive and The Scenic Rd, Killcare Heights NSW