Devines Hill loop
Yengo National Park
Head to Devines Hill loop in Dharug National Park, near Wisemans Ferry this weekend for a bike ride or walk along the historic World Heritage-listed Devines Hill loop.
- Yengo National Park
- 28km loop
- Time suggested
- What to
- Drinking water, sunscreen
- Please note
- Be sure to carry adequate food, water and sunscreen.
- This is an important heritage area, please leave convict sites and the landscape and vegetation of Dharug National Park as you find them
- Cyclists must please keep to the Old Great North Road, consider walkers, and walk bikes down Devine’s Hill
Fabulous views, great examples of convict-era engineering and a terrific hill to climb – the Devines Hill loop is the perfect bike ride.
Squeeze a camera into your pack for the panoramic views and spectacular sandstone walls of Devines Hill on the Old Great North Road, one of the sites within the Australian Convict Sites World Heritage Area.
There are interpretive panels along the way, so be sure to hop off your bike to find out more about the history of this area. On the way back down, you’ll have to walk your bike, but that’ll give you more time to enjoy the beauty of the park. It also makes a good bushwalk if you don’t want to ride.
Sign up to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with information, new products, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Saving our Species is a innovative conservation program in NSW. It aims to halt and reverse the growing numbers of Australian animals and plants facing extinction. This program aims to secure as many threatened species that can be secured in the wild as possible, for the next 100 years.
- in Yengo National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and North Coast regions
Yengo National Park is always open, but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
The Big Yango precinct of the park is within locked gates and requires a permit to enter.
(02) 6574 5555
Contact hours: 9.30am-4pm Monday to Friday
- 2156 Putty Road, Bulga NSW
- Fax: (02) 6574 5274